As a die-hard Bollywood addict you can count on me to write this blog. With wedding season already here, you may not have the time to compile a list of the latest songs or classic hits for your wedding, and so I have done it for you! Use these songs for your parties, e-shoots, same-day edits, final videos, entrance songs, or even just a good old jam session while driving home. I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do!
- Behna Re Pyari Pyari Behna – Sautela
- Mehndi Racha Ke – Kunwara
- Tujhko Hi Dulhan Banaonga – Chalo Ishq Ladaaye
- Saajan Saajan Teri Dulhan – Arzoo
- Mujhe Saajan Ke Ghar Jana Hai – Lajja
- Rishton Ki Mehndi – Dil Mera Dhadkan Teri
- Mehndi Hathon Me Rachi – Falguni Pathak
- Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali – Zubeidaa
- Likh Ke Mehndi Se – Anuradha Paudwal
- Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna – Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaenge
- Wedding Da Season – Amaal Mallik
- High Heels Te Nache – Ki & Ka
- Kar Gayi Chull – Kapoor & Sosns
- Nagada Sang Dhol – Ram Leela
- Tooh – Gori Tere Pyaar Mein
- Mera Naam Mary – Brothers
- Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan – Roy
- Shake Your Bootiya – Finding Fanny
- Baby Doll – Ragini MMS 2
- London Thumakda – Queen
- Phatte Tak Nachna – Dolly Ki Doli
- Jummi Ki Raat – Kick
- Ainvayi Ainvayi – Band Baaja Barat
- Diliwali Girlfriend – Yeh Jaawani Hai Deewani
- Munni Badnam Hui – Dabangg
- Gandi Bhaat – Rajkumar
- Tattad Tattad – Ram Leela
- Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hi Hai – Khoobsurat
- Sunny Sunny – Yaariyan
- Lungi Dance – Chennai Express
- Dhating Naach – Phata Poster Nikhla Hero
- Lovely – Happy New Year
- Tamanche Pe Disco – Bullet Raja
- Fevicol Se – Dabaang
- Saturday Saturday – Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
- Sapna Jahan – Brothers
- Tum Hi Ho – Aashiqui 2
- Samjhawaan – Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
- Galiyaan – Ek Villain
- Man Mast Magan – 2 States
- Banjara – Ek Villain
- Meherbaan – Bang Bang
- Gulabi — Shuddh Desi Romance
- Heer – Jab Tak Hai Jaan
- Saans – Jab Tak Hai Jaan
- Ambarsariya – Fukrey
- Teri Jhuki Nazar – Murder 3
- Be Intehaan – Race 2
- Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse – Jackpot
- Tum Tak – Raanjhanaa
- Mujh Mein Tu – Special 26
E-shoots may not be as easy as the pictures make them seem. There is a lot of background work that goes into putting together the perfect e-shoot from both the photographer and the bride and groom. There are some key elements to keep in mind when putting together your e-shoot. Here are some pointers to help you prep.
What Represents You: An engagement shoot is a great opportunity to capture the love between two people. A great place to start brainstorming is to think about how you met, and where you met. Then think about your likes, dislikes, common interests and ideas that really represent you as a couple.
The “Feel”: Think about the overall feel you want to portray in the shoot. Maybe you want it to be cute, comfy, stylish, sexy, sweet, sporty, whimsical or a combination of a few. Pick something that makes you feel your best. Just remember that you should be having fun on the day of the shoot. At the end of the day, the pictures should convey your personalities as individuals and as a couple with a glimpse of an eye.
Location: Inside, outside, or destination? Maybe even multiple locations and seasons. The location plays an essential role when planning your shoot. It sets the ambiance for all of your pictures. Start by creating a list of locations that interest you. Then narrow it down to what fits your “feel”. Lastly, consider the time of year and any weather concerns that may affect your shoot on the day of. Remember to always have a backup plan.
What to Wear: Always wear something you are comfortable in. You never know what kind of stunts you may need to pull to achieve creative shots. Your outfit should also represent who you are and should coordinate with the overall “feel” of the shoot.
Get Creative: Have a little fun by using accessories and props at your e-shoot. Think creatively as to what props and accessories would fit accordingly with all the other elements of your shoot. Think outside of the box, and be distinctive.
If you’ve come this far then you’ve already done half the work. Every bride goes through the thought process of why you should hire a wedding planner. Here are 3 reasons why you should consider hiring a wedding planner:
WEDDING PLANNING IS STRESSFUL: Wedding Planning requires you to learn a whole new set of skills; negotiation, organizational skills, problem-solving skills etc. It sounds stressful already right? This is why hiring a wedding planner makes wedding planning that much easier. From the small details, to communicating with vendors, to booking and attending your appointments, wedding planners take the workload off of you so you can enjoy being engaged.
WEDDING PLANNING TAKES TIME: In this busy and hustle-bustle world we live in taking on more responsibilities in our daily lives can be overwhelming. Finding and contacting the right vendors, and knowing who to trust is a time consuming and stressful task. Having a wedding planner by your side can solve this problem. With industry and vendor knowledge, a wedding planner can direct you to the right vendors who will fit your style and needs. The wedding professionals have the time and resources to plan your wedding from start to finish, leaving no cracks in between.
WHERE TO SPEND THE MONEY? Big or small budget, do you know where to spend the money? Allocating your budget is one of the hardest aspects of planning a wedding. Having an organized budget will help you focus on parts of your wedding that are most important to you. Wedding planners are your personal financial advisors. As a wedding planner, we are educated in knowing what percentage of your budget will be spent on a specific vendor or category. We help you budget your money wisely and most importantly, help you keep on track.